Experience: Previous experience of collating/processing payroll
We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and passion for payroll to join our growing team as a Payroll & Finance Administrator at our Lincoln office. This is the perfect opportunity for a talented individual to join one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, working on the latest, cutting-edge technologies.
The Payroll & Finance Administrator will be responsible for providing a comprehensive, timely and accurate payroll service to the company, collating the GCI Group’s monthly payroll information and providing this to our payroll provider for processing.
You will be expected to be the first point of contact for employees and managers for all payroll enquiries and support the wider Finance team by monitoring commissions and claw backs on a monthly basis, assist in payroll and commission analysis and assist with the processing of monthly expenses.
- Collate the group’s monthly payroll from timesheets and other submissions to be able to provide accurate and timely information to our Payroll Provider
- Work with the HR Department to add starters/leavers and any other HR information to the month’s payroll
- Ensure and maintain the accuracy of the payroll records
- Administer the group’s Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Produce the monthly payroll report to be supplied to the Senior Management team
- Monitor commissions and clawbacks on a monthly basis
- Assist the Accounting team with payroll and commission analysis
- Assist with expense processing
- Assist with credit card processing
- Other ad hoc finance duties as requested by the wider finance team
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience of collating and processing payroll
- Has a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and advanced functions
- Takes responsibility for insuring accuracy in all work carried out
- Has achieved AAT or working towards (desirable)
- Is able to manage personal workload to hit strict payroll deadlines
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Is able to work across different departments to obtain information required to process the payroll accurately
What we can offer:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Career progression and development
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Health Cash plan
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
GCI is one of the UK’s leading Managed Service Providers, helping organisations evolve from traditional technology environments. We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and talented individuals who can help us achieve our goals, and to help us drive the business forward.
Our customers span multiple sectors and range from single office organisations to those with more than 700 sites. Throughout our 16-year history, GCI’s aim has been to build something special; a progressive organisation with a well invested service delivery infrastructure, empowered staff, and the overarching goal of helping businesses transition from legacy technology to benefit rich new world options.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'