A firm of accountants based in Stockport are looking for an experienced Payroll Executive to join their expanding business.
Dealing with start-up companies to multi-million empires the firm has been established for over 60 years and has become a go place for all businesses accounting needs.
Working alongside the Payroll Manager you will be supported throughout your time with the business. You will be given your own portfolio of payrolls to manage which is mixed between weekly and monthly payment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing multiple client's payrolls and have excellent time management.
These modern offices are a great place to become an integral part of the team and learn the role; you will also enjoy benefits with the business such as:
* Free on-site parking
* 25 days holiday per year with bank holidays on top
* Auto-enrolment onto the company pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
Please find below an overview of your key responsibilities, the client is looking to interview for the position as soon as possible therefore we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
* Ensuring smooth running of day to day payroll activities via manual entry or importing
* Ensuring Payroll deadlines are met
* liaising with clients or third-party companies by email and telephone
* Payroll year end processing
* Exporting information from online system to process payroll
* Processing Bacs files
* Compliance with auto enrolment and processing and uploading pension data to pension companies
* Compliance with HMRC rules and regulation for real time information
* Liaising with HMRC regarding Real time information queries and reconciling PAYE accounts
* Other ad-hoc administration duties in relation to payroll/pension and client requirements
I have been instructed to interview for this role immediately so to be considered please send your CV to Ben at Platinum Recruitment,
- Sage Payroll