Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our payroll team in Broxbourne as a Customer Services Representative. This is a key role for us, but will also provide the opportunity for the successful candidate to gain exposure to payroll and develop their career in that direction if they so wish.
The aim of the role is to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Your key tasks will include assisting the team to ensure daily team deadlines are met, ensuring that timesheets for workers are inputted correctly and on time ready for payroll processing and invoicing. You will also be responsible for the setting up of new starters ready for payroll.
Responsibilities / Key Tasks
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Responsible for resolving queries on the timesheet query log in time for daily payroll runs.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills, patience and active listening
- The ability to adapt/respond and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and tactful personality
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Attention to detail
The team is busy, lively and friendly and this is a great opportunity to become part of a market leading organisation. Contact us now with your current CV to apply.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job