Payroll coordinator | Immediate Start
Temporary | Full Time - Flexi hours
Currently Remote Working
Short Term Contract £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a Global Luxury ecommerce business and due to a crucial time of the year, the Payroll & HR team urgently require an experienced Payroll coordinator to assist the company.
You will play a crucial part to the team in supporting with end to end payroll for UK and International for over 700 employees and ensure payroll is accurate. Liaising with the 3rd party payroll vendor, completing reconciliations and checks and answering queries from employees, Line Managers and other teams.
- Collating monthly data for input and processing pay related changes arising from the processing of new starters, leavers, internal transfers and contractual changes
- Proactively checking and challenging the accuracy of information provided before processing
- Processing of additional hours payments and variable pay data including commission and bonus payments
- Working with the local payroll bureaus in processing all local changes, reconciling the monthly payroll between first and final reports
- Monitoring and processing absence related pay adjustments in respect of absences and parental leave schemes
- Maintaining all aspects of employee records and payroll processing documentation required in maintaining the standards for payroll audit trail
- Assisting with HMRC correspondence and queries and third-party administration such as reconciliation of pension contributions, voluntary deductions and benefits reporting
- Assistance with the day to day administration of Company's global benefits, including UK pension uploads, healthcare enrolment, Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Support the annual P11D process, reporting all taxable benefits including clothing allowance and healthcare
- Act as the main point of contact for all employee payroll queries, investigating and rectify discrepancies where necessary, escalating matters to the attention of the Global Payroll & Benefits Manager when appropriate
- Experienced Payroll specialist
- Experience working within a fast-paced Payroll department
- Experience processing outsourced Payrolls
- Proven payroll processing experience.
- Must have keen analytical and report-writing skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'