A twelve month fixed term contract position is available at a leading, international company based in Brentwood for a Payroll Coordinator.
A leading, international Business Services Company based in Brentwood.
The Payroll Coordinator will:
- prepare and input payroll data for multiple payrolls using ADP
- produce a variety of payroll reports
- provide payroll data for the Analyst
- calculate payroll deductions and additions
- respond to payroll queries
The Payroll Coordinator should:
- have exposure to administering payroll
- ideally have worked within a large organisation
- have strong Excel skills
- be passionate about delivering a high level of customer service.
The Payroll Coordinator will be employed on a 12 month fixed-term contract basis and will receive a salary of £25,000 along with the company benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"