BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a global manufacturing business with the recruitment of a newly created position of Payroll Coordinator.
The Payroll Coordinator sits within the Finance team and reports into the Finance Manager, with a dotted line to the Head of HR UK. The role will lead on processing and administering the site’s payroll through Sage, totalling a workforce of circa 250.
The role will involve input into weekly KPI reporting on payroll data and will focus primarily on cross-checking payroll information to ensure that employees receive the correct salary.
- Monthly and fortnightly payroll run for hourly and salaried employees
- Administration of new starters, leavers, promotions, salary increases, statutory sick pay, parental leave, and ad hoc amendments
- Process attachment of earnings orders through the payroll, ensuring that correct deductions are made and paid over to the third party
- Production of P45’s, P11D’s and P60’s
- Preparation of monthly HMRC payment
- Reconciliation of monthly pension returns
- Handling all payroll queries for employees and direct line managers
- Assisting with month end
- Actively manage employee payroll data, chasing for outstanding paperwork when required
- Support with internal and external audit procedures
- Journal management
- Accounts reconciliation
- Support the finance team with projects and enquiries where necessary
- Management of departmental in-house T&A system
- CIPP qualified
- Proficient in IT packages, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience of payroll administration within a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Sage
- Experience of report/account preparation
- Comfortable working with a heavy workload and changing demands
- Organised and a multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"