This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly unique, championship winning team. We are looking for a credible and innovative Payroll Coordinator, able to work in a fast paced environment and work with business stakeholders to bring about positive change.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Lead all payroll processes with full preparation, submission and review of the Company's monthly payroll and all other payroll associated duties
- Collate, process and submit monthly payroll for all employees including new starters/leavers and variable additions and expense payments
- Deal with ad-hoc payments and deductions including statutory sick, maternity and paternity processes
- Manage the relationship with our payroll provider to ensure timely and accurate submissions and payments
- Ensure all statutory filings and payments including year end returns P60s/ P11Ds/ PSA Agreement are processed accurately and on time
- Reconcile all payroll general ledger accounts and review all payroll reports to ensure accurate
- Provide expert advice and guidance on payroll queries including PAYE to the business and employees in a timely manner
- Responsible for all payroll reporting in line with business requirements
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase the accuracy and speed of the payroll data and submissions
- Manage any non-UK payroll matters including Ex-pat, Canadian employer reporting obligations and other payroll matters as applicable
- Assist the travel department with setting the annual subsistence rates and advise travel of the monthly tax free values using the HMRC worldwide subsistence rates
- Ensure business expenses are reimbursed to employees, in accordance with company policy and authority levels and pre-published timetable
- Manage the company's insurance policies for all aspects of the business including collating the data for renewal and managing claims as applicable
- Take on duties as required within the finance department to achieve common team goals
- Experience in managing all elements of the payroll
- In-depth knowledge of payroll taxes
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities is desired
We demand the best from our people. So it's only right we reward them with the best benefits. That's why we offer a competitive package, including a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.