Payroll Coordinator (Part Time)
Immunocore is an innovative and dynamic biotechnology company developing a unique platform of T Cell antigen receptor-based therapeutics, called ImmTAXs, as a novel class of treatments for cancer, infectious and autoimmune diseases.
Immunocore has a well- established pipeline of wholly owned programmes, of world leading science and strong IP position, which has led to discovery collaborations with Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, Medimmune as well as a co-discovery & co-development partnership with Lilly, and recent investment from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The Payroll Coordinator/Specialist is responsible for supporting the Payroll Manager with the planning and execution of payroll processes and systems in order to ensure payroll processing occurs in an accurate and timely manner. Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager within the HR function, the Payroll Specialist will include payroll responsibilities and performing wider payroll related duties. The role holder will perform the administration of all aspects of the business’s payroll data, processing monthly payrolls business and interface with the global HR/Finance teams.
This is part time role, circa 20-22 hours per week.
- Responsible for supporting the Payroll Manager in executing all end to enterprise wide payroll processes;
- Processing Payrolls;
- All absence and parental Leave and associated payments;
- RTI and Auto Enrolment;
- Payroll administration and reporting duties;
- Maintaining accurate payroll data and record keeping;
- Administration related to required returns and submissions to relevant tax authorities;
- Resolving payroll queries for employees;
- Collating information for compliance audits and government bodies;
- Maintaining and collating Management Information for the Senior Management Team;
- Adhoc report requests
- Updating and maintaining process control data
- Supporting with the compilation of payroll data and results for gender pay gap reporting.
- Annual holiday audit for all payrolls;
- Supporting with all company benefits as required;
- Working with all departments as required to collaborate, support and provide projects or information/data as may arise and be required including considering the payroll impact arising from proposed changes/initiatives.
- Responsible for continuous improvement across all owned processes working with the business and enabling to identify and implement improvements.
- Previous payroll experience is essential;
- USA payroll experience an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload;
- Very good attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large and varied team;
- Advanced in all MS Packages including Excel and Outlook - ADP experience an advantage;
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills;
- Be able to use initiative and be pro-active in the approach to all tasks undertaken;
- Possess a high level of perseverance as well as a strong work ethic;
- The ability to maintain the strictest of confidentiality;
- Ability to work in an environment of change and ambiguity;
Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge of computer payroll systems, especially ADP
- Ideally Certified Payroll Technician/CIPP (or working towards) or AAT Level 2 and 3 Certificated in Payroll Administration, IAB Level 1 and 2 Certificate in Payroll is desirable,
- Excellent Computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Advanced Excel skills
- ADP Payroll
- aat cipp
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'