Payroll Co-ordinator (18-month contract)
Are you an experienced payroll professional, looking for a new, challenging Oxfordshire-based role?
We're recruiting for a new Payroll Co-ordinator on an 18-month contract, working for a specialist Banbury-based manufacturer.
The Payroll Co-ordinator will be responsible for the accurate and timely payroll processing and time/attendance for up to 500 employees.
The role will require an experienced, methodical and proactive payroller, who thrives under pressure and working to deadlines.
- Accurate and timely payment of staff salaries and benefits
- Handling and resolving payroll discrepancies / queries
- Sick, maternity, paternity pay
- Responsible for pension, salary sacrifice & childcare voucher schemes
- Handle all statutory returns to inland revenue
- Maintain up to date payroll knowledge and legislative changes
- Month-end procedures - including overtime and salary journals
- Work closely with HR team
- Process PAYE settlement agreements
- Monthly RTI submission & P45's
Skills & Experience
- Start to finish payroll experience - used to managing monthly payroll for up to 500 staff
- Up-to-date payroll legislation expertise
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Used to working with a Time & Attendance system
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Microsoft Excel
- Payroll legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'