Merje have been instructed by a leading firm of chartered accountants who are looking to acquire an experienced payroll candidate to join their team.
They are experiencing a healthy period of growth and are looking for an experienced individual to help support and develop their current payroll team.
This firm have a proven track record of developing their employees and offering a significant amount of exposure to a variety of clients and industries alongside working within a flexible and friendly environment with the perk of a positive work life balance.
The duties include:
Managing a caseload of payroll clients to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner;
- Processing payroll in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Managing the submission of client payroll data.
- Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met.
- Updating and processing BACS timetables.
- Issuing payslips, summary reports and PAYE information to clients.
- Maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption pay administration (including the completion of SMP1, SPP1 forms)
- SSP administration (including the completion of SSP1 forms)
- User reports for NHS pension scheme data.
- Working knowledge of CIS.
- Setting up of new payrolls.
- Liaison with HMRC.
- Dealing with ad hoc payroll queries from clients.
- Knowledge of RTI procedures Understanding of the mechanics around Auto Enrolment.
If you would like to know more or to be considered for this role please click on the link and apply.
- Payroll Services