Robert Half are proud to be partnered with a growing business in Welwyn Garden City The organisation are looking to bring in a Payroll Clerk in to their well established business permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Payroller who is out of work and looking to join a business with great ethics and a fantastic culture.
Your main duties will include:
- Administer the Company's payroll system in compliance with statutory legislation and terms and conditions of employment and in accordance with payroll deadlines, including payroll data input and checks, processing payroll, issuing payslips, P45/P60's etc, resolving payroll enquiries, maintaining absence control records, SMP, OMP, OSP, SSP, car mileage claims, overtime payments, payroll deductions, pension scheme administration, time and attendance management and gratuities.
- Pension scheme support and administration from a payroll perspective.
- Maintain and process all payroll related records/returns to statutory bodies and provide payroll-related data to the management team as required.
- Help support and maintain the current Payroll system.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all relevant payroll and pension legislation
The successful candidate must have:
- Payroll experience
- Up to date knowledge of statutory changes/payroll legislation.
- Confident using spreadsheets/previous experience using spreadsheets
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Confident taking calls and dealing with telephone queries
- A proactive attitude
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'