My client is a family run food and beverage company. Based in a friendly and supportive team you will be working on multiple payrolls. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a part time permanent basis
Reporting directly to Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll.
- Full end to end payroll
- Handling all pay queries
- Importing timesheet data to the payroll system
- Setting up new starts and processing leavers
- Inputting working hours and deductions to system
- Effectively resolving queries relating to pay
- Pensions advice and processing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- You will be part of a rapidly growing team and there will be opportunity to progress
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Strong Excel
- Legislation Knowledge
- Do not want someone who is not currently in a payroll role
- 25hrs split over either 5 days (entitled to full holidays with this option) or 3 full days with an extra day 1 day a month (flexible on this)
- Working hrs- Mon-fri 9-5.30 and fri 9-5
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good systems skills including MS Excel, Sage
- Family business
- 25% discount in pubs and some accommodation
- Medical plan - Bupa after probation
- CIPP study support
- Death and benefits 3 x salary
- Pension will match 5% or 7%
- 22 days hol plus bank in 1st year and 27 plus bank after that.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'