Vacancy Reference: 6742360
Contract length: Permanent
Salary: Up to £24,000 (depending on experience)
A school based in Surrey is currently recruiting for a Payroll Clerk
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring all payroll processes are carried out correctly
- Assist with the payroll year-end
- Complete monthly remittances and annual returns
- Be a part of the implementation team introducing and assisting with new software
The successful candidate:
- Education sector experience will be advantageous
- Experience using iTrent
- Have evidence of continuous development within payroll
If you would like to be considered for the role or to hear of similar opportunities, contact Louis Pearson or Sara Corvaglia on , or send an email to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'