We are actively recruiting on behalf of a reputable and well established client in their search for a temporary part time payroll administrator working 25 hours per week for their offices in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
The role provides a good range of work for someone with a solid PAYE background.
Typical duties include
· Management of a portfolio of payroll clients. Processing of payrolls (including SSP, SMP etc) using Sage. (Weekly, Monthly & Four weekly)
- Submission of RTI
- Processing & Submission of monthly auto enrolment
- Processing of CIS data.
- Preparation of year end returns.
- Dealing with clients payroll related enquires.
- Provision of technical assistance to office colleagues.
Suitable candidates must have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience of end to end payroll
- Needs to be a good team player but able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to work to deadlines and achieve high levels of accuracy.
- Have good communications skills and able to communicate well at all levels.
- Experience of Sage payroll, excel and other office programs.
For further information, please contact Kul Mahal on or call 07885 688293
25 hours per week
Could be a full-time role if candidate has bookkeeping experience as well.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"