The following job is no longer available:
Due to an increase in work my client are seeking a Payroll Clerk to work as part of a Business and Private team in their payroll bureau. The successful candidate will learn all aspects of the payroll function and will have the potential to progress with increased responsibility.
Some of the roles main responsibilities will include:
- Learning all aspects of the payroll function
- Helping the team with the preparation of client payrolls
- Assisting the team with administrative duties
The Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good organisational skills and the ability to operate at a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and manage a number of different deliverable
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- An interest in payroll and working in a fast paced office environment
- Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent
- Previous Payroll experience (Ideally in a bureau environment)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"