- Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Clerk in Central Nottingham
- We seek someone with payroll administration experience or data entry experience
Our client is a highly successful business within the retail industry boasting a multimillion pound turn over per year. Their head office is based in the heart of Nottingham. They have a spacious and bright open plan office space bustling with vibrant and dedicated staff. They have on site parking and are easily accessible via public transport.
This is a temporary position for 8 weeks but our client is recruiting for this position on a permanent basis so will be a great opportunity to get in on a temp to perm basis!
As the Payroll Clerk you will be working in a large finance team alongside people of various positions including Finance Managers and Credit Controllers.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing both weekly and monthly payroll from start to finish
- Day to day you will be inputting Payroll information onto the system
- Talking to various company employees on the phone about payroll discrepancies
- Completing Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and payments
You will be the perfect candidate for the role if you:
Are currently working in or have worked in a Payroll function or data entry role
Are available to start within one week of applying
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for an 8 week period. It is a great chance for you to work for a multimillion pound business. The client is paying between £8 and £10 per hour (dependant on experience).