* Ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
* Validating and signing off all quality related payroll checks and controls.
* Ensuring all relevant outputs are accurately produced and delivered on time to onward users (e.g. HMRC, Finance, Sites).
* Ensuring payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material.
* Recommending process improvements.
* Liaising with key stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements.
* Supporting the Annual Audit.
* P11d and P46 administration and reporting.
* Assisting with ad hoc payroll projects as required.
The successful candidate will
* Possess significant Payroll experience.
* Have experience with using Itrent
* Have knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements.
* Possess strong analytical and IT skills especially Excel, and have strong attention to detail
* Be a confident communicator.
* Have experience of administering pension schemes.
* Be organised and adaptable to a rapidly growing organisation.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.