UP TO £32,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Our client a leading supplier of rail infrastructure including Civil Engineering, Communications, Permanent Way, alongside Civil Engineering & Building projects within the Airport Sector. The organisation now require an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their flourishing team based in Harrow.
- Processing payroll for over 250 employees via 2 separate companies; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct advances and other special payroll deductions
- Accountable for paying employees fortnightly via CIS, PAYE, sole trader & LTD company arrangement.
- Liaise with site teams, payroll and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, physical hours worked, travel time, overtime, leave balances, head count and to verify various other reports.
- HMRC compliance monthly and tax year end
- Log hours daily and weekly for HSQE reporting for Network rail compliance
- Maintain employee records, ensure employee changes are entered correctly.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of PAYE, National insurance and pension auto enrolment
- Understanding of MS Word, Excel, MS Office and Internet Explorer
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and extreme discretion
- Ability to meet fixed deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks
Should you be interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Organisational Skills