Payroll Clerk – Diss – Permanent – £Neg
On behalf of our long-standing accountancy client, we are currently seeking a Payroll clerk to work in their Diss office. This job would suit an ambitious and motivated Payroll Clerk with proven knowledge and experience within a payroll position.
Our Client are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual to join their firm to add to their existing skilled team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process payroll end of year returns
- To process multiple payrolls
- Reconcile and resolve any issues from Client
- Ensuring all payrolls are actioned correctly and promptly
- Undertaking payroll administration
- To provide excellent customer service, helping to develop and maintain client accounts
- Assist with queries from clients and internally within the team
Skills and experience required:
- Strong experience of working within payroll processing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Pro-active approach to work
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within Payroll and will be able to hit the ground running. The candidate will hold excellent communication skills and be able to assist with client payroll accounts on the telephone.
This is a Full Time permanent position, working hours are Monday – Friday 9-5:30 with an hour for lunch.