This organisation has a fantastic reputation locally. Due to its continued growth, we are assisting with the recruitment of a Payroll Clerk to join their busy and fast paced finance team.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Managing the monthly payroll and weekly wages
- Recording and calculation of SSP, SMP, SSP & SHPP
- Accurately updating staff records when necessary
- Reconciliations for tax, NI and pension contributions
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with the production of documents such as P11D's, changing tax codes and sending out P45's
- Organising payments to the HMRC
- Minimum 2 years Payroll Experience
- Good knowledge of PAYE, NI, SMP & SSP
- Administration skills essential
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible, can do attitude
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job