We are seeking a Payroll Clerk to join our client's dynamic thriving business.
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful applicant - £26,000 to £28,000k depending on skills and knowledge.
The client is an outsourced payroll provider, so you will be running a variety of different payrolls for your various designated clients and divisions.
Payroll main job purpose:
The successful applicant will be responsible for processing their own payrolls from start to finish.
They will also be responsible for liaising with their clients and dealing with payroll related questions and appropriately resolving anomalies.
The Payroll Clerk will ideally have the following knowledge and skills:
- A friendly, approachable manner
- The ability to engage with clients in a friendly but professional way
- Good knowledge of PAYE
- Experience in processing a variety of payrolls
-Auto Pension Schemes
- PC literate on MS Office packages
You will have SAGE payroll experience
The Payroll Clerk will want:
- To work in a dynamic but supportive environment
- To use the technology available to improve the quality and efficiency of their role
- To grow their skills and expertise within a friendly office environment
If you have the necessary qualifications and feel you are suitable for the Payroll position, apply now, we would love to hear from you.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job