Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client is a fast paced business with an international exposure who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant with Payroll knowledge to join their busy and close knit team on a temporary basis.
This job would suit someone who has experience in the recruitment industry, working within the payroll team.
The successful individual will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a payroll team or 2 years' team leader experience in a payroll team with a good general understanding of payroll terminology and payroll processes. Good Excel skills and an ability to analyse, manipulate and interrogate numerical information e.g. V look ups are essential. Good written and verbal communication with the natural ability to articulate information clearly both in letters, emails and on the telephone is vital.
Duties will include:
- Processing and transmission of all current payrolls
- Recruitment payroll experience
- Dimensions and Intime management systems
- Managing monthly Bonus and Commission payments for monthly payrolls
- Managing collation and processing of weekly timesheets and absence information for all employees
- Maintain and update the payroll and HR database
- Ensuring Starters, Changes & Leavers are entered correctly and authorised on a weekly basis
- Maintaining employee tax codes and ensuring any information required by the Inland Revenue is accurate and up to date
- Carry out bulk data uploads when required e.g. pay reviews
- Assist in any Year End processing
- Monthly checks on age related pay
- Administration of employee holiday entitlements
- Supervision of SMP's and SSP payments
- Monitoring EDI and RTI processes on the system
- To provide payroll advice for employees and line managers and to effectively resolve employee pay and personnel queries
- Make sure all payroll tasks, procedures and knowledge documents are up to date and manage The Bulletin entries on benefit and payroll information
For more information about this role or any other Accounting jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job