Owing to retirement, an excellent opportunity has arisen with an established business based in Northampton.
Working Monday - Wednesday 22.5 hours per week. The roll will prominently cover payroll for the business plus basic HR administration.
• Main point of contact for all employees on matters relating to pay.
• Collate and input all relevant information relating to payroll on a weekly / monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, tax forms, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence and maternity / paternity pay).
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
• Hand out payslips each week / month.
• Maintain and update Employee Details with any employee changes.
To be considered for the role, good knowledge of sage line 50 is required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job