Role: Payroll Clerk
Salary: up to £19000 per annum DOE
Our client are a leading firm of Accountants looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Clerk to work within the firms bureau division.
The position of Payroll Clerk will form part of small team of payroll professionals and will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the management of a varied client portfolio from smaller limited companies through to companies with large weekly/monthly payrolls
- Process end to end payroll, including dealing with your own client queries
- Reviewing and checking all aspects of payroll process (starters, leavers, secondments, transfers and completion of all appropriate tax forms, variable data - e.g. bonus, advances, overtime, etc.)
- Managing multiple payrolls at any given time
- Successfully build and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new clients
- Assisting with Auto Enrolment transition for both new and existing clients
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will have proven payroll experience, along with a strong understanding current payroll legislation and auto enrolment. The ability to communicate effectively with both clients and staff members is also highly important.
If you have payroll bureau experience, or experience of working with Mitrefinch Flexipay software this is advantageous, however not essential.
In return our client are offering competitive pay, free parking and flexible working hours.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
- Payroll Services