The role requires a Payroll Clerk with Payright (Temporary) to work on either a ongoing temporary assignment or on a contract for a new project taking place within the team.
The client is one of the largest media companies in London. With a huge finance team - they are looking for the right character fit as well as using the system Payright.
The key responsibilities for the Payroll Clerk with Payright (Temporary) are:
- Responsible for monthly and fortnightly payroll runs using Payright
- Preparing and processing Payroll Journals manually using excel
- Calculating, Preparing and processing Bonus on a quarterly and annually
- Calculating, preparing and processing Pay reviews on an annually bases
- Analysing and preparing payroll reports i.e. headcounts, Gross to Net figures etc.
- Preparing reports for our pension consultants
- Processing and reconciling Overtime Timesheets.
- Calculating and processing SSP, SMP, SPP, CSP, Loans, Pay Increase / Decrease, Attachment of Earnings and Holidays.
- Inputting New Starters, Leavers, Alteration, P45s, P46s ,Student Loans, Adjustments
- Producing P45s for leavers and Printing Payslips for the employees
- Liaising with managers, employees, Inland Revenue, Mortgage Companies and Pension Company regarding pay query and Investigating and resolving pay discrepancies
The successful Payroll Clerk with Payright (Temporary) will have relevant accountancy degree and a minimum of 3 years experience in payroll.
Competitive rates and an immediate start.
- Payroll Clerk with Payright (Temporary)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job