Payroll Clerk - Temporary
Salary: Up to 23K
Temporary: 1 month (on going)
Part time - 2-3 days a week
Our client are a fantastic employer who are based in Bolton and are a part of the leisure sector. They have a low turnover of staff but are in need of an experienced Payroll Clerk to cover sickness. This role will be for a duration of 1 month however, this could be extended.
Please note to be considered for this role you MUST be immediately available or have a 1 week notice period.
- Processing payroll monthly (timesheets & salaried)
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Full control of payroll from start to finish - collating hours from timesheets/clocking in system and inputting them
- Producing monthly reports for the directors - summary of earnings, taxes, deductions
- Updating records daily with exemptions, deductions and department transfers
- Produce reports and managing pension uploads monthly
- Resolving discrepancies with collated information fully analysed
- Supporting wider finance team when required
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'