Brook Street are looking for a Payroll Clerk to join a fantastic organisation on a temp to perm basis. The hours of work for this role are Monday to Friday 9-5 (HYBRID WFH & OFFICE ON A WEDNESDAY )
* £ 11.76 per hour
* Southampton SO14
What will you do as a Payroll Clerk
* Reporting to the Payroll Manager for all aspects of payroll work, ensuring the continued smooth and effective running of the section and that all targets are met within defined deadlines
* Responsible for ensuring that all National or Local payroll changes are dealt with in accordance with requirements, and that all customers are able to understand the changes that affect their pay
What type of skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers
* A background in investigating and resolving complex pay queries
* Sound understanding of PAYE, National Insurance
* Attention to detail.
* The ability to work flexibly, able to respond to increased pressure of work.
* A high-level knowledge of data-input completion
* Ability to prioritize workload.
* The Ability to Observe personal duty of care in relation to equipment or resources.
* Experience of accurate data entry and validation of financial information
Please contact Sarah Mottershead at Brook Street for more information
- National Insurance
- * A background in investigating and resolving complex pay queries Sound understanding of PAYE
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'