Reporting to the Payroll Manager, as Payroll Clerk (part time) you will be responsible for managing multiple client payrolls for this chartered accountancy firm. As payroll clerk, responsibilities will include:
- Processing client payroll
- Processing starters, leavers, holiday pay, pension deductions using SMP/SPP/ SAP and SSP etc
- Issuing P45’s, P60’s etc
- Liaising with HMRC both in writing and on the telephone
- Calculation of tax and NIC contributions
- Dealing with auto enrolment, maintaining pension scheme records, schedules and payments
- Carry out RTI submissions and CIS returns
- Setting up and closing PAYE schemes
- Calculating items such as SSP, SMP and SPP and processing pension payments
You will deputise for the payroll manager when absent. As payroll clerk this role is part time and c20-25 hours per week and you must be able to work Mondays and Fridays.
You will have experience working within payroll and dealing with a broad array of payroll duties including SSP and SMP as examples. Our client is a mid sized regional accountancy practice offering a friendly and professional place to work.
- Accountancy Firm
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job