I am currently recruiting a Payroll Clerk for a growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Wakefield. My client runs a dynamic firm with a growing payroll client base.
Duties will cover but not be limited to the following;
- Processing monthly payroll for a broad client base
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Resolve payroll queries
- Payroll Journals
- RTI and auto enrolment
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday, Sick and maternity pay and expenses
- Dealing with tax codes
- Answering staff queries about time-sheets or pay slips
- Issuing P45s, P60s
The Successful candidate will have;
- 3 years' payroll experience
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required.
- Experience of Sage 50 payroll
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration and benefits package together with extensive training and development. You will enjoy the benefits of working within a personable, dynamic firm who care for their employees and ensure their clients receive a first class service.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.