I am currently recruiting a Payroll Clerk for a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Central Leeds. My client runs a dynamic firm with a growing payroll client base.
Duties will cover but not be limited to the following;
- Responsible for the monthly payroll for a broad client base
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Resolve payroll queries
- Follow internal policies and procedures
- Processing P11Ds
- Payroll Journals
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday, Sick and maternity pay and expenses
- Dealing with tax codes
- Answering staff queries about time-sheets or pay slips
- Issuing P45s, P60s
- Registering new companies onto payroll
The Successful candidate will have;
- Experience of payroll processing in a multi-client environment essential
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required.
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration and benefits package together with extensive training and development. You will enjoy the benefits of working within a personable, dynamic firm who care for their employees and ensure their clients receive a first class service.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job