We are recruiting for a successful business near Northallerton with great links to the A1 who are looking for a Payroll Clerk/Administrator to assist and support their existing payroll team, with receptionist duties on a Monday and Friday.
Your key payroll responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring site payroll is completed to monthly deadline
- Calculation of hours worked as per T&A system
- Process statutory payments; sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay
- Operate attachment of earnings orders
- Calculate any additional payments including overtime, responsibility pay and average holiday pay
- Process any new starters, leavers and change of details through the Payroll system
- Preparing a monthly payroll file for FC approval / in line with current audit criteria
- Ensuring FPS / EPS submissions are sent to HMRC on time
- Sending payments for PAYE and third party payments (union, AOE)
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Effective organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and analytical
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Ability to prioritise tasks and ensure completion to deadlines
- Focus on attention to detail and maintaining high standards
- First line experience in employee relations and demonstrable experience of in-house payroll management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in their field.
Working hours are:
8:30 - 17:00 Monday - Thursday
8:30 - 16:00 Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'