Payroll Clerk - 6 Month Contract
Our client in Durham is a reputable business who require an experienced Payroll Clerk to see them through a period of 6 Months, although there is a good possibility the role will lead to permanent employment.
As Payroll Clerk you will report into the Payroll Manager.
Duties will include, however, not be limited to:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Responsible for the processing of new starters, hour changes and leavers
- Maintain employee records
- Administer and process pay calculations
- Process entitlements and amounts due for statutory and occupational maternity, paternity, sick and adoption pay
- Responsible for the processing of changes to employee contracts
- Have held a similar position previously - Essential
- Be available to start in less than a month - Essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"