Our client is a reputable, established business with their Payroll function based in Peterborough. They are a market leader within their sector and are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join their team on 12 Month Contract to cover maternity. There is potential for the position to go permanent.
Main duties include:
- Processing starters, leavers and permanent data changes
- Managing multiple deadlines for variable data
- Dealing with salary queries
- Processing monthly, fortnightly and weekly payrolls
- Calculating statutory payments such as SMP and SSP
- Manually calculating pro-rata payments
- Ad-hoc Payroll duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a Payroll function
- Happy to work to deadlines and be kept busy
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Daniel Nightingale.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants has the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.