A well-established, independent firm of chartered accountants based in Ellesmere Port are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their dynamic department on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Manager you will be responsible for managing over 300 multi-frequency client payrolls. Alongside this, you will possess excellent knowledge of auto-enrolment and RTI, and will be required to stay up to date with payroll legislation.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and will consider flexible working hours for the right candidate. This role would be an excellent fit for a candidate who is looking to take a step up to Manager level in their Payroll career!
The Payroll Bureau Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day payroll function
- Providing outstanding service to clients
- Managing and control all aspects of the processing of payroll
- Running approx. 300 client payrolls of varying sizes and frequencies
- Calculating SSP, SMP. SPP, Holiday, Overtime etc.
- RTI submission and auto-enrolment
- Submission of year-end forms such as P60
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with queries
- Keeping up-to-date with new payroll legislation and compliance
Essential Requirements are:
- Ideally at least 5 years’ bureau experience
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end
- Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls either from a bureau background or multi-site industry role
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC and resolve any queries
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Bureau Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.