A leading independent Accountancy Practice based in Stockton on Tees are looking for a Payroll Bureau Manager to maintain and help develop their payroll division. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking family friendly company that has a high staff retention rate.
Purpose of Role and Primary Objectives
- To act as the primary point of contact for clients for whom you are responsible and in all their dealings with the firm relating to payroll;
- To take specific responsibility for managing the effective and timely delivery of payroll services, ensuring the quality of service meets the firm's aims;
- The management of payroll services provided by the firm.
You will be experienced in managing the end to end payroll process which includes: -
- Liaising with clients and the accurate production of their payroll. These vary in frequency (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) and in size;
- Auto Enrolment;
- RTI Submissions;
- CIS submissions;
- Dealing with HMRC where necessary;
- Maintaining an up to date understanding of clients' business;
- Maintaining a good working relationship with clients' staff;
- Taking an active role in business development and promoting the firm in the local area.
If this is an opportunity that you would like to explore then please apply direct
Basic computer skills including use of payroll software, Microsoft Word and Excel