AJ Chambers are looking for a talented and experienced Payroll Bureau Assistant for an impressive Leigh-on-Sea, Essex based firm.
To work as part of the business, processing client payrolls which vary in frequency (weekly, monthly and quarterly) and in size, 150+ payrolls that vary in size and complexity. Auto enrolment knowledge and RTI will be fundamental within this role.
- Supervise and advise on all aspects of client payroll processing
- Client payrolls vary in frequency (weekly, monthly and quarterly) and in size, 150+ payrolls that are large and small
- CIS submission
- Setting up Auto Enrolment across a variety of schemes
- RTI Submissions
- Experience in MoneySoft would be ideal but not essential
- Maintains up to date understanding of clients business.
- Maintains good working relationships with client staff.
- Is aware of the wide range of company services and spots opportunities to potentially sell those services to clients.
- Takes an active role in business development, and promoting the firm in the local area.
Applicants must have experience of working within a multi payroll function, ideally from within a firm of accountants or specialist payroll house (bureau).
For further information on the position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job