Nigel Wright are currently recruiting a Payroll and Benefits coordinator to join a newly formed Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to take lead of a benefits project on a 6 month, fixed term basis. This is a part time opportunity.
The company actively work to generate profit for reinvestment purposes. They are community focused and their objectives are to create sustainable infrastructure that improves the quality of life in the North East.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a new flexible benefits scheme to colleagues.The role will contribute to the teams objective to successfully launch and establish the benefits scheme within the company. Therefore your position is essential in supporting the People & OD and Payroll teams with overall implementation of the scheme.
The suitable candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong record of demonstrable achievement in a service delivery environment for Reward and Payroll
- Comprehensive working knowledge of an HR/Payroll system
- Background in reward and previous experience of benefit implementations
- Strong excel skills and ability to work with large volumes of data
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Relevant reward or payroll qualification, or equivalent work experience
- Duration: 6 month fixed term contact
- Salary: £25,000 per annum pro rata
- Hours: Part time role, 22.2 hours per week with flexi time
Please submit your CV below and a consultant will be in touch to review your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'