Payroll Assistant - Ayrshire Office Based -Temporary 3-6 months - £22-24K
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a company based in Ayrshire who are looking to add a temporary Payroll Assistant on a 3-6 month basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Assistant is responsible for providing an effective and efficient monthly payroll and service for the wider business.
This role will be fully office based.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· To process the day to day operation of the monthly staff payroll.
· To process relevant statutory deductions where appropriate.
· To produce monthly reports, which are provided to the Business.
· To carry out other ad-hoc related tasks as required.
· Liaise with Operational staff as required to resolve any payroll queries received.
· Ensure that systems are correctly updated in line with any relevant changes to Associates records/pay details.
· Statutory payments/deductions are made in accordance with governing body guidelines.
· Calculation of manual pay
Key Success Measures:
· All staff are paid correctly and in line with structured payment dates. .
· Statutory deductions are made from monthly salary for individuals as per HMRC legislation.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position please contact Richard Brown at Search Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'