CMA is delighted to be working with our payroll bureau client based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to progress and pursue a career in payroll, you will be based in their newly refurbed and centrally located Bournemouth, Dorset head office.
Our client offers ongoing training and study support with an excellent salary and benefits package. Due to recent success and growth in the business, they are now looking to recruit a Payroll assistant to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Assistant you will be reporting into the Payroll Manager:
- Responsible for processing multiple payrolls; weekly and monthly.
- Liaising with clients whilst ensuring all legislation is up to date.
- Calculation employee NI and pension deductions as well as liaising with HMRC and other external bodies to resolve any enquiries where necessary.
- Looking after your own portfolio of clients.
- Experience working in a high pressure environment.
- Experience working in an end to end payroll positon.
- Ideally have previous experience using multiple payroll systems.
Additional benefits and information:
- Ongoing training.
- Study support.
- Benefits package.
- Opportunity to increase holiday.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'