Interaction are working with a prestigious and highly regarded organisation based in central Ipswich who are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their busy team.
Are you experienced with the end-to-end payroll process? Are you confident working in a busy environment? Are you keen to work in a professional setting and with a company offering excellent benefits and a competitive salary?
If you answered yes to the above and have previous payroll experience, please get in touch!
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with at least one Payroll system (for example, Sage Payroll)
- Experience processing statutory payments
- Experience with National Insurance calculations
- You will have a good working knowledge of payroll and HMRC legislation
- BACS payment processing
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- You will be confident working in a busy environment working to deadlines
This is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'