Do you want to work for a growing, forward thinking, modern business ?
Do you want to work for a business who offer a competitive salary, career potentials and flexible working hours ?
Do you want to work with fun, bubbly, like minded colleagues ?
If you answered yes to any of the above then this role might be of interest to you!
FRS are recruiting a Payroll Officer for a well established and ever growing business based Leamington Spa. You will be working in a well established finance team for a business that's continuously growing due to exceptional customer service and reviews!
Day to day duties will include
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis using Sage for circa 550 staff
- Processing SSP, SMP & SPP
- Maintenance of the filing system on a monthly basis
- Ensuring monthly journals are posted in time with deadlines
- Provide advice to staff with relation to pay, taxation and national insurance queries
- Producing accurate payroll reports to the Finance Manager
- Assisting the Payroll Manager to continuously improve and streamline the Payroll processes
- Management of the business auto-enrolment pension scheme
Suitable candidate will have the following
- 3+ year payroll experience
- Experience using Sage
- Excellent ability to produce written correspondence
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines to achieve objectives
- Need to be self-motivated, conscientious and thorough
Virtual interviews will be held via Zoom with a view for the succesful candidate to start immediately!
Core working hours are 37.5hpw - flexible working hours are offered!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'