We are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Officer for a well-established family business that has been operating independently for over 90 years, located in the heart of Camden, the ideal candidates will have fantastic transport links and be an integral part of a small Finance Team.
The business has a fantastic staff retention record and is offering a fantastic opportunity for the candidate to build a long-term career within their Finance Team.
- Delivery of tight payroll deadlines
- Point of contact for staff and sub-contractors
- Ensure all queries and issues with payroll are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Produce weekly and monthly payroll reports
- Maintain accurate records and ensure these are updated accordingly
- Weekly timesheet payroll reconciliations
- Book-keeping duties - the role will be approximately 70/30 payroll to book-keeping
- Proven experience within payroll
- Timesheet payroll
- CIS or construction payroll exposure would be advantageous
- Experience with book-keeping
- Experience using Iris Payroll Professional is essential
Role: Payroll Assistant
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'