Need to drive, onsite parking
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager
- Processing payroll for monthly paid employees
- SMP, SSP, TAX, NI exposure ideally
- Dealing with queries or know to escalate them
- Understand a payslip to deal with queries
- Data input, starters and leavers
- Good communication skills are required for this role
- For leavers ensure that any outstanding loans, any outstanding training contracts or overpayments are deducted from final salary and issue P45'S
- Dealing with escalated queries from the team
- Actively support the central payroll management team with the duties to deliver accurate payrolls.
- Act as the initial point of contact with the ticketing system, triaging tickets that have been raised and liaising with the various stakeholders to resolve issues, by exception and where needed, work with the payroll management team gain knowledge or resolve more complex issues.
- On a daily basis receive and input payroll data in accordance with procedure
- Process statutory deductions, process TAX and NI etc
- First port of call for teams queries and who is able to work to multiple deadlines in a high volume, fast paced payroll department
If you have previous payroll experience and you are available immediately then please apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'