Payroll Assistant-Overview of role
We are seeking a bright, passionate individual to join our busyPayroll/Finance team. You will report into the Payroll Manager and will support with the daily payroll function.
Payroll Assistant- The Ideal Candidate:
- Existing payroll knowledge of at least 2-3 years
- Experience of 500+ payroll preferred
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills and customer service focused
- Excellent attention to detail, with excellent analytical, quantitative and investigative skills
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently or in a team environment
- A self-starter and able to work with changing priorities and time pressures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Payroll Assistant-What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Trips, days out and other incentives
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work for an award-winning company continuing to grow
- 50% off your food bill at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc site
Company Overview and Culture
Brasserie Bar Co Limited operates within the premium casual dining market in the UK. The Group comprises two ward winning formats: Brasserie Blanc, the French brasserie business inspired by Raymond Blanc and the White Brasserie Company, a quality pub dining business.
The company recruits’ people who push themselves, who want to be stretched and challenged every day. There are no politics or corporate ladder, everyone is 100% focused on growing the business and offering the best service to our customers
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'