Payroll Assistant - Derbyshire
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading education client based in Derby as they seek a Payroll officer to join their busy team. Working autonomously you will be responsible for leading the end to end payroll process for all academies
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Experience of running monthly and weekly payroll
* Experience in dealing with LGPS
* Experience of dealing with SSP / SMP and SPP
* Experience of processing monthly expense payments
* Experience processing P11D's
* CIPP Qualification (Ideal but not essential)
* Good attention to detail
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and work autonomously
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, covering multiple sites and the ability to work autonomously. This is a varied role offering a vast aray of benefits. To find out more please click the link below and a member of the Search team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Payroll Assistant
- Payroll Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"