You will need to develop respectful and trusting professional relationships with a portfolio of allocated clients in the provision of a committed focus for their Payrolls. You will be working within a payroll team of four, who are professional and friendly work environment, with a proactive and energetic approach to their work.
* Preparation of payrolls on a weekly, fortnighly and monthly basis for approx. 300 clients, ranging from sole traders to limited companies of up to 100 staff.
* Pension uploads and setting up auto enrolment
* Processing CIS returns
* Dealing with payroll queries
* Calculation of SSP and SMP
* Use of Sage Payroll and Excel
This is a busy department, so you will need to meet muliple deadlines with accuracy.
If you have experience of Payroll within an Accountancy Practice you will benefit from a modern office environment, free parking and be part of a company that has a reputable reputation. This is a busy job that needs you to start as soon as possible, so please apply directly to: email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job