Marks Sattin are working with a growing professional services business based in Birmingham who are on the lookout for an ambitious Payroll Assistant to join their growing team.
The main role of the job is to bulk process weekly payroll as well as;
- Manipulating timesheets received from agencies to meet import requirements of software.
- Registering and setting up of new starters in payroll software.
- Monitoring of multiple email boxes, ability to plan time.
- Liaise with contractors / employees being payrolled with any queries.
- Handle compliancy (right to work) documentation.
- Data entry and updating of records.
The ideal candidate would have experience within the payroll industry, or exposure to payroll in previous employment, along with having customer service experience in any role.
A moderate level of Excel knowledge would be important, or at least a keenness to develop your skills in the software.
- Payroll Assistant