We are looking for a Payroller to work with a market leading payroll company in Brighton in this permanent, full time role.
You’ll be part of a busy and hard-working payroll team working on multiple payrolls in a customer focused role which will involve assisting with:
- Efficient processing of the weekly/monthly pay runs
- Generate reports for monthly/quarterly liabilities
- Processing statutory payments, including Maternity funding from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and balancing HMRC liabilities
- Investigation of customer queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
- Processing of FPS/EPS submissions monthly and handing to Junior Payroller for scheduling
- Respond to customer e-mails across shared mailboxes in a timely and accurate manner
- Effectively answer payroll queries verbally, either on inbound or outbound customer calls, and support CSC Team with transferred calls
We are looking for someone with some previous Payroll experience and knowledge ideally including HMRC, Maternity, Statutory Sick Pay, new starters, leavers and relevant payroll legislation.
The salary is up to £19k dependent on relevant experience.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.