Payroll Assistant - 6 months Fixed Term Contract-Falkirk
Webhelp currently have a job opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join our Finance team in Falkirk, paying up to £21,000, on a fixed term contract for up to 6 months.
Your new role
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will assist in processing staff payroll accurately and efficiently. If you have previous experience of working in a payroll department then we welcome your application.
What you will do
- Process high volume payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Process PAYE, SSP, SMP, SSP, Employee Information etc
- Collate all reporting and process all arrestment's as and when required
- Answer all 3rd party/customer payroll queries in a professional and courteous manner, escalating where appropriate
- Assist the department in processing end of Year, P60's & payroll reporting
- Pension processing and payments
What skills you will need to succeed
- A basic understanding of payroll legislation
- Experience working in a payroll/admin department
- PC literate, with a working knowledge of industry standard packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Able to multi-task with excellent organisational skills
- Strong team player
What you will get in return
You will be offered a salary of up to £21,000 along with continuous training and support. You will experience an exciting and fast paced environment, within a digital and innovative organisation.
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click "Apply" now we would love to hear from you.