Working in a team of seven this NEW Payroll Assistant will provide an efficient and high standard of service across the Group and be an integral part of this fast paced, dynamic team.
Payroll Assistant - Duties and responsibilities include:-
- All elements' of payroll, including statutory payments and processing starters and leavers
- Pensions administration
- Payroll queries
- Administering Company Benefits
- Payroll Reconciliations
- End of Year Payroll processing & Admin
- HMRC Administration and payments
- Keeping up to date with current government legislation relating to all aspects of the payroll
- Updating and maintaining records
- Remaining impartial and sympathetic to staff pay issues
- Reconciling month end & year to date submissions
The successful Payroll Assistant will:-
- Have a proven track in processing payroll in a fast paced environment
- Experience of manual calculations - accurately calculating pay, contributions, deductions, overtime, bonuses and allowances
- Have previous experience of working on payroll related systems together with strong MS Office skills
- Have up to date knowledge of legislation, regulations and standards relating to payroll and pensions processes
- Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure delivering to strict deadlines
This fantastic role comes with a great benefits package including:- Group Pension Plan, Life Cover, Generous Holidays, Voucher Scheme and Discounts and the opportunity to progress in a rapidly expanding/ successful organisation.
If you have previous Payroll experience and would like to work for a prestigious house hold name with the great progression and benefits that come with it; than apply now or send you CV to Andrew Kelly at Howarth Morris or visit our website for more information about our unique profile and exciting opportunities in the local area.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job